Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Trying to Practice What I Preach

Hello, after a long absence, I am trying to get back into the groove of writing and blogging. The impetus comes from a work project I'm proposing for a program on blogging for writers. Once I start putting things together I'll work on adding content to a different blog on this site.

Meanwhile, writing ... I'm so, so close to getting to 80,000 words, but I'm struggling with a character that I don't like, but who I feel provides some needed conflict. I don't want to kill him, even though I could without blinking an eye, but there is another alternative that could happen, but I feel is a coward's way out of solving the problem.

So, for fun, to see if I can do this, I'm going to try to add a poll. I added a link. Have fun!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DT5VGZM

No comments:

Post a Comment