Monday, December 10, 2018

Best Books 2018

Every time I think I should be reading more, I go over to Goodreads and look at what I've read. It's always more than I expected - which is good, but also bad, because maybe I should be writing more?

But if you're interested, these are my Top Ten in no particular ranking order.

I'll be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara
Night Shift by Michael Connelly
​Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk by Kathleen Rooney
Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
Trust Me by Hank Phillipi Ryan
​The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
​The Ruin by Dervla McTiernan
Light it Up by Nick Petrie
Solemn Graves by James R. Benn
​The Prisoner in the Castle by Susan Elia McNeal

What's on my TBR Stack now?

Six Cats a Slaying (cozy Christmas mystery with a cat who is a lot like Kipling.) by Miranda James
November Road by Lou Berney
The Witch Elm by Tana French
Past Tense by Lee Child

No comments:

Post a Comment