First, just let me tell you all that as a result of some sort of micro-burst during a storm on Saturday, I was without power for more than twelve hours. Then, when the power was restored, the cable and internet were still down -- and they won't be fixed until tomorrow. So, here I am with the realization that I have to fix a chapter that has major plot holes that I need to fill or correct, and I can't get into my documents because, no internet.
via GIPHY
I'm posting this from work (yes, I have the excuse of using it as an example of how to add a .gif to a blog for a presentation.)
I don't know how much writing will get done until I can get into my documents - maybe a trip to Starbucks is in order?
So, writers. Power outages are not your friend. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment